Dial et FPS Stargate en 3D
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

[News] Mach Creation : The Revival

3 participants
AuteurMessage
mach
Administrateur
Administrateur
mach

Masculin
Système : [News] Mach Creation : The Revival Xpvz5
Navigateur : [News] Mach Creation : The Revival Ffetieus6
RAM : 1 Go
Carte graphique : GForce 7600
Processeur : P4

[News] Mach Creation : The Revival Empty
MessageSujet: [News] Mach Creation : The Revival   [News] Mach Creation : The Revival EmptySam 25 Aoû - 16:07:56

Hey folks,
In the last new, we talked about the new A7 engine. Before to have an idea to buy it, we wanted to test it, and the goal of these tests are just, splendid! (For an example, textures are clearer than in the other engine)

So, we are gonna to buy it in few days. We succeeded to pile up enough cash, so that's a nice new for us, and you too, but not for our moneybox!

So let's start this new my little frogs =) . Dav as modified the Alpha Site map with the engine I talked before. Textures and lights effects are more realistic and we modified lamp's lights too. (You need to know that the followed screenshot of the map as been tagged by WIP, so many things are not finished, like the yellow striped lines) :

[News] Mach Creation : The Revival Crbst_site_alpha_couloirs

You thought that it was the only screenshot that I was giving to you? Nah! Here's some new shaders (which means that's responsible for calculating color of an object, well an effect applied on a texture) given by the powerful A7 engine :

- Ocean :

[News] Mach Creation : The Revival Crbst_shader_ocean

- Lava :

[News] Mach Creation : The Revival Crbst_shader_lave

-Invisibility :

[News] Mach Creation : The Revival Crbst_shader_invisibilit_c3_a9

-Light effects, like in Doom 3

[News] Mach Creation : The Revival Crbst_shader_effets_lumi_c3_a8res

As you can See, we have a lot of shader given by the A7 like multi-textures (which allow to apply to a ground more than one texture on it, so we can do contrast with the grass and earth etc.) or an other one which can change in real time the textures, according to the climate (Example: The snow which can fall gradually on the ground). Maybe for you it seems to be a gadget, but, a lot of innovations will be done by the help of them!

I think that I don't need to say that they are tagged as WIP? ^^

----------------------

So now let's talk about the game (yup I have finished with the engine, was boring nah?).
As we said in the beginning of the game, the SGC 3D Simulator (called Dial 3D) will be inserted in the game, but it will be modified to be adapted to the game. A lot of options are already in, like the "Biblioglyphe" (which can be translated as, the Library of Symbols) but there are some new options. One of them is a search system to discover planets, so by a keyboard integrated in the game, you'll be able to choose the filters of your search (like by symbols, by the name of the planet) and the research will be done automatically, and you're gonna have the number of results at the end. You will be able to look on a map of the galaxy, which will show where the Stargates are at.

Now, here's some screens for you:

[News] Mach Creation : The Revival Crbst_ecran_ordi_sgc_1 [News] Mach Creation : The Revival Crbst_ecran_ordi_sgc_2

[News] Mach Creation : The Revival Crbst_ecran_ordi_sgc_3 [News] Mach Creation : The Revival Crbst_ecran_ordi_sgc_4 [News] Mach Creation : The Revival Crbst_ecran_ordi_sgc_5

Also, they're some new things about the SGC. Modifications about the briefing room and the iris were done (but some new textures are not fully working). So you'll be able to see these modifications in a new video that you can see on Youtube or download it on your desktop. It show an unknown activation, followed by the closing of the iris and finally by a little visit of the briefing room. (There's a little lag on the "kawoosh" (when the gate is activated), so don't be afraid, it will be fixed!) :

Download - Youtube link

An other gift for you my little frogs (he he I love that XD), here's a new wallpaper in 1024x768 showing the Stargate :

[News] Mach Creation : The Revival Crbst%5fwall%5f20stargate%5f20the%5f20new%5f20enemy

----------------------

So I recapitulate, I talked about the A7 engine, talked about new of the Stargate: The New Enemy, went to buy some apple-pies... everything done. Am I forgetting something? Ah yes, the official website =) .

I can say that the openning of it, will be soon. You will see that the portal is already available at this adress (to enjoy the website, I suggest you to use Firefox, because some texts are not fully working with IE): http://www.mach-creation.com . So now I think you are like: Huh, what is that Dana. So this website is gonna let you to access the official website, and also, creations done by the Mach Creation. Each games will have its "mini-website" with all informations available on it. The Stargate : The New Enemy's one is now, operationnal at this adress (it as new modifications and also, a new host): http://sgtne.mach-creation.com.

Mach Creation wanted to buy the A7 engine but also, a new host for its websites. So you will see that it will be faster to download video for an example!

Lets talk about the official website, what is gonna be is role and blah blah blah ^^ . Seriously, the goal of the Mach Creation will be to be a pillar of amateur videogames creation. By this, you can see now our portal but also, some tutorials will be available to make them (you're gonna be able to add them to the portal, and when I say them, I'm talking about your videogames! ^^ ), the forum will be modified to be like the communauty want it! Also, maybe it gonna have a Teamspeak server? I can say that a recrutement system will be added to it, so if someone is searching a clan X for the game Y, he will find it in a few second, and its the same for a clan searching for a person with some specification (like language). Finally (yes, this new is long I know it ^^ ), we will make other games than the Stargate one to let you enjoy what is our passion, making you a smile =) .
This last paragraph is only a project, but I hope it will be done!

That's all for this new, I hope that you enjoyed it, because my fingers are dead now XD . Seriously, thanks for your support, I promise you that you'll not be disappointed!

Cordially, X-303 << Mach Creation - Community Manager >>

Translated by Danamede
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://machcreation.forumgaming.fr
letterdisser
Membre Jaffa
Membre Jaffa
letterdisser

MessageSujet: Re: [News] Mach Creation : The Revival   [News] Mach Creation : The Revival EmptySam 25 Aoû - 19:18:54

Nice! But I don´t understand the part about the Dial3D in the game... Is it for a free modus? Or is the game like GTA, you choose a mission and do it? And the time between the missions hasn´t got any connection with the missions. Hopefully you know what I mean. Very Happy
Kor Asek
Modeleur 3D
Modeleur 3D
Kor Asek

Masculin
Navigateur : [News] Mach Creation : The Revival Maybethisisthebiggestlotq9
RAM : 4 Go
Carte graphique : Nvidia GeForce 8600
Processeur : Core 2 Quad

MessageSujet: Re: [News] Mach Creation : The Revival   [News] Mach Creation : The Revival EmptySam 25 Aoû - 20:39:11

Yes, it will be a free modus.
You choose the planet you want to visit, then you go there and you have fun.
letterdisser
Membre Jaffa
Membre Jaffa
letterdisser

MessageSujet: Re: [News] Mach Creation : The Revival   [News] Mach Creation : The Revival EmptySam 25 Aoû - 20:56:29

and the screens are from the freemode?
mach
Administrateur
Administrateur
mach

Masculin
Navigateur : [News] Mach Creation : The Revival Ffetieus6
RAM : 1 Go
Carte graphique : GForce 7600
Processeur : P4

MessageSujet: Re: [News] Mach Creation : The Revival   [News] Mach Creation : The Revival EmptySam 25 Aoû - 21:09:14

Yes and no. The SGC computer can be use in mission too.
https://machcreation.forumgaming.fr
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [News] Mach Creation : The Revival   [News] Mach Creation : The Revival Empty

[News] Mach Creation : The Revival
Page 1 sur 1